About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Lansing townie, lawyer, and restaurant reviewer for the City Pulse. I love traveling, reading, yoga, and baking, but my favorite hobby is stuffing my face.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Baked Bacon

As a human being living in the world, of course I like bacon. But I actually think the bacon craze gripping America is kind of disgusting. Bacon-flavored lip gloss, bacon on doughnuts, bacon of the month clubs- I'm not into it. However, after last weekend, I might be eating bacon much more frequently.

The boyfriend decided to do a little experimenting in the kitchen. He put some bacon on a foil-lined baking sheet. On one half he sprinkled brown sugar, on the other black pepper. The vertical strip at the top is plain. The excitement was overwhelming me.
He baked it in the oven. He yelled at me to stay away for 17 minutes until his surprise was ready, so methinks he baked it for 17 minutes.
Oh baby.
I ate it all, then I wiped this paper towel all over my face.


No comments: