About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Lansing townie, lawyer, and restaurant reviewer for the City Pulse. I love traveling, reading, yoga, and baking, but my favorite hobby is stuffing my face.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dirtieth Thirtieth

Three months from today, something big is going to happen. It will be my birthday, my favorite day of the year (and the first day of summer), and I will turn this:


Finally, a real adult (adults can live at home with their parents, RIGHT?)

If I had my way, I would go to Chicago for dinner and eat the El Bulli menu at Next. The tickets are $365 a person and oh, they're sold out. Furthermore, I would be a little concerned that olives would be served and I would feel like a jerk ignoring them. I just hate those little buggers.

Anyway, I love my birthday, I love age, and I can't wait for 6/21/12. Get pumped.

No comments: