About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Lansing townie, lawyer, and restaurant reviewer for the City Pulse. I love traveling, reading, yoga, and baking, but my favorite hobby is stuffing my face.

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

What I've Been Eating

Grapefruit. My yearly citrus phase is about to hit hard.
Royal Riviera pears with a few spoonfuls of Cafe Latte Oikos. It tastes like coffee pudding, and it is fantastic.
Logs. Hold the ants.
Fall-inspired salads with spinach, acorn squash rings, pomegranate seeds, apple, an egg, pretty much anything else I can find.
Scrambled eggs with chives, and these breakfast buns. The recipe seems intimidating, but stick with it.
Split pea soup with cheddar chive biscuits.

My Thanksgiving contributions will be Mexican Venison Cornbread, Brussels sprouts salad with apple, pomegranate, and feta, and a buffet of baked goods. I asked my mother when she will let me make the turkey. She said when she is dead.

No comments: