About Me

My photo
Lansing, Michigan, United States
I am a Lansing townie, lawyer, and restaurant reviewer for the City Pulse. I love traveling, reading, yoga, and baking, but my favorite hobby is stuffing my face.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Edmund's Update

Last Saturday I went to breakfast at Edmund's again. I presented my companion with two choices- Edmund's or the Soup Spoon, and I warned him that Edmund's had tiny annoying coffee cups and I would complain incessantly about it. He decided that we should go to the Soup Spoon. It was, however, completely packed, so we looped back down Michigan Avenue and went to Edmund's. Truth be told, I was looking forward to pancakes covered in crumbled Oreos and peanut butter. I love a good diabetic coma.

Imagine my elation when the server brought me coffee in a different cup. It's not a massive vat of coffee like I generally prefer, but they're on the right track. I was into it. The pancakes were still good and I could go for some of them right now. Bar prep requires a lot of fuel.

No comments: